Lincolnshire Hills - Tattershall to Mablethorpe

Old August 27th 06, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Leyland_Leopard

Default Lincolnshire Hills - Tattershall to Mablethorpe

I'm thinking about picking our 'van up from its annual service, and taking
it for a short break. Considering the C&CC sites at Woodhall Spa or
Mablethorpe (the 'van is being serviced at Tattershall in Southern
Lincolnshire).

I think I prefer Mablethorpe (5-year old in tow, so the idea of being closer
to a beach seems to appeal) but am put off because of hills.

I know that the route from Horncastle to Louth (A153?) has a couple of HUGE
hills on it - so much so that I've never dared to tow on it, taking a very
long detour via Lincoln previously.

Does anyone know if there are any hills on the route (Tattershall - Alford -
Mablethorpe - A155 - A16 - A1104).

Many thanks in advance.