Electrolux Fridge Model query

Old September 18th 03, 08:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Sullivan

Default Electrolux Fridge Model query

Could anyone please tell me the specification differences between models
RM212 & RM212A?
--
John Sullivan
Old September 18th 03, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Arc Systems

As far as the working parts are concerned their is little or no difference
between the 212 though 212F, details like colour 'sight holes' and the way
it mounts in the caravan are the main differences. My own fridge is a 212F
carcase, with the mechanics of a 212A
Perhaps their is one big difference in as much as the earlier models
mechanics are better made albeit heavier, so last longer, hence my hi-bred !