Busy Weekend...

Old September 23rd 03, 05:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve W...

Default Busy Weekend...

What's happening this weekend, tried booking on about six or seven sites for
this Friday & Saturday night & everyone was fully booked.

Old September 23rd 03, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

"Steve W..." wrote in message
What's happening this weekend, tried booking on about six or seven sites

for
this Friday & Saturday night & everyone was fully booked.

Its for sure Steve you will have no trouble this week end. Reason you may

ask? The weather has changed, winter has arrived. The chances of easy
booking this week-end? Very good weatherwise, its going to be wet and windy
cold. Go for it.
Mike :-)

Old September 23rd 03, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bill

"Steve W..." wrote in message
What's happening this weekend, tried booking on about six or seven sites

for
this Friday & Saturday night & everyone was fully booked.

I have one of the places. We are off tomorrow to

Moorlands Park near Sheringham for a week. Typical for the weather to
change.

Bill

Old September 23rd 03, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jimbo

What's happening this weekend, tried booking on about six or seven sites
for
this Friday & Saturday night & everyone was fully booked

It is a Bank Holiday! and the last one of the year, in mild conditions

Jimbo
--
remove jukebox to reply
http://www.witzend.org.uk

Old September 23rd 03, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Bob Webb

"Jimbo" wrote in message

It is a Bank Holiday! and the last one of the year, in mild conditions

I thought the last BH of the summer was a month ago. The next one is Boxing
Day.

Bob

Old September 23rd 03, 09:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jimbo

I thought the last BH of the summer was a month ago. The next one is
Boxing Day.

Err you are correct, Only problem is, Our Company
http://www.kunick.com
do not even give a bad smell away, yet we are informed we are off on
Monday the 29 Sep 04 as a bank holiday (England)
They most probably stole NewYears day off us and now feel guilty
(no chance)
Just checked and yes we are off (very suspicious here maybe we have
to work Christmas day)

Jimbo
--
remove jukebox to reply
http://www.witzend.org.uk

Old September 24th 03, 06:16 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ophelia

"Bob Webb" wrote in message

"Jimbo" wrote in message

It is a Bank Holiday! and the last one of the year, in mild conditions

I thought the last BH of the summer was a month ago. The next one is

Boxing
Day.

In my bit of Scotland, September weekend is a BH

Old September 25th 03, 08:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Michael Haselhof

Tis here too, and I'm off with a day in lieu, for a week on Fri. and then
I'm on my last weeks holiday before crimbo!, think I'll prepare the caravan
for hibernation that week.