Burstner wiring diagrams

Old December 10th 06, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Default Burstner wiring diagrams

Does anyone know where I can find the wiring diagrams and colour codes
for Burstner caravans, or where I can find the main fuses on a Lux? I
can switch on at the mains and get light, but nothing else seems to
work. I think I might have missed a fuse linkage.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Hall

Old December 16th 06, 09:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian B

wrote in message
ups.com...
Does anyone know where I can find the wiring diagrams and colour
codes
for Burstner caravans, or where I can find the main fuses on a Lux?
can switch on at the mains and get light, but nothing else seems to
work. I think I might have missed a fuse linkage.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Hall

I have a Ventana, the fuses are all under the front offside seatings,
behind the battery compartment. Sorry I can't provide the diagrams. I
can't find any for mine either. Someone at the Burstner Owners club
may be able to help - see: http://www.burstnerclub.co.uk/

Ian B

Please reply to Newsgroup - Antispam applied

Don't pay premium phone rates - http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php