Phil Kyle R.I.P?

Old December 14th 06, 08:17 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim Way

Default Phil Kyle R.I.P?

On 14-Dec-2006, Walt Davidson wrote:

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 22:36:59 -0500, ah wrote:

Kelly Corns wrote:
Has he died again?

Shuttup.

"Phil Kyle" is an anagram of "Kil Phyle".

Well, I never! Aren't *you* the smarty-panties, and no mistake. I would
never, ever have spotted that in a million, zillion years. Did you know
"Walt Davidson" is an anagram of "Dolt Wavison"?

Learn to use one.

Don't learn to be a pompous idiot as you seem to already have that
qualification.

p.s. Can you please tell me how to use a "Kil Phyle"; it sounds very
hazardous to me.

--
Jim Way

Old December 14th 06, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff

Kelly Corns wrote:
Has he died again?

Shuttup.

"Phil Kyle" is an anagram of "Kil Phyle".

Well, I never! Aren't *you* the smarty-panties, and no mistake. I would
never, ever have spotted that in a million, zillion years. Did you know
"Walt Davidson" is an anagram of "Dolt Wavison"?

Better is *did naval twos* ! did he? Shirley everyone loves a sailor!