any Aussies read this group?

Old December 20th 06, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
quietguy

Default any Aussies read this group?

Just wondering if any other Aussies read this group - I am thinking we
need an Aussie caravanning group to discuss stuff particular to our
situation - eg local brands of vans, gear avaialble here, travelling etc

Anyone interested? If so reply here or email me

Old December 21st 06, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Campa-Man

"quietguy" wrote in
message
Just wondering if any other Aussies read this group - I am thinking we
need an Aussie caravanning group to discuss stuff particular to our
situation - eg local brands of vans, gear avaialble here, travelling etc

Anyone interested? If so reply here or email me

David

Good Day Mate....

Me and Skippy here sometimes read this group...

Sorry couldn't resist, think the fact that it's uk.rec.caravanning, note the
UK part may mean there is not many from outside the UK, but you never
know....

Cheers

Andy

Old December 21st 06, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Moppett

Campa-Man wrote:
"quietguy" wrote in
message
Just wondering if any other Aussies read this group - I am thinking we
need an Aussie caravanning group to discuss stuff particular to our
situation - eg local brands of vans, gear avaialble here, travelling etc

Anyone interested? If so reply here or email me

David

Good Day Mate....

Me and Skippy here sometimes read this group...

Sorry couldn't resist, think the fact that it's uk.rec.caravanning, note the
UK part may mean there is not many from outside the UK, but you never
know....

Cheers

Andy

Might be worth posting in Alt.fan.landrover, few aussies in there
Old December 22nd 06, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Campervanman

http://campervanman.741.com/

Old December 22nd 06, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
quietguy

I realsise it is a UK group, but it is the ONLY caravan newsgroup I could find,
and thought perhaps other Aussies read it too. However, I would also add that
the pommies who frequent this group have been very helpful to me - and I
appreciate it.

David

Campa-Man wrote:

"quietguy" wrote in
message

Old December 25th 06, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
RejectfromtheSBMCC

Aussies -READ ????? an oxymoron I think. Actually there used to be a
damn good Australian Yahoo Caravan and motorhome forum a while back.

Old December 26th 06, 01:05 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
quietguy

Well at least unlike you pommies we can spell S-U-N-S-H-I-N-E - but then I
should to be too critical of you brits - foreign words ARE hard to spell

David :-)

Old December 26th 06, 09:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave D

"quietguy" wrote in
message
Well at least unlike you pommies we can spell S-U-N-S-H-I-N-E - but then
should to be too critical of you brits - foreign words ARE hard to spell

David :-)

Surely you mean SUNSHOYNE Bruce.

Dave :-)))

Old December 26th 06, 08:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

No we can spell sunshine - it's f****** CRICKET we can't spell

In message
,
quietguy writes

--
hugh
Old December 27th 06, 06:34 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
TravellerMan

good Aussie group with decent information you can fallow is the caravan
forum on MSN
http://groups.msn.com/Caravanforum/general.msnw