New Year ?

« - | - »

Old December 22nd 06, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Default New Year ?

Anyone else going to the Rutland New Year Meet at Rutland Caravan And
Camping Site, Greetham ?

--
Paul - xxx
(8(|) Homer Rools ... Doh !!!

Old December 22nd 06, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:09:55 -0000, "Paul - xxx"
wrote:

|Anyone else going to the Rutland New Year Meet at Rutland Caravan And
|Camping Site, Greetham ?

Are you proposing a urc Meet, otherwise ho is organizing this Meet?
Old December 22nd 06, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
The Caretaker

wrote:

|Anyone else going to the Rutland New Year Meet at Rutland Caravan And
|Camping Site, Greetham ?

Are you proposing a urc Meet, otherwise ho is organizing this Meet?

Well it's a bit late to organise as all pitches are taken, I believe. I
just wondered of anyone else was already going. I think this one is run
via the forum at http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk

Thinking along those line though ..... would anyone wish to have a URC
meet somewhere?

I daresay I could get something together along the lines of a rally for
a meeting sometime next year. I'd suggest somewhere central and make it
very informal with few 'rules' other than bringing good cheer.

--
The Caretaker ........
Old December 22nd 06, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

wrote:

|Anyone else going to the Rutland New Year Meet at Rutland Caravan And
|Camping Site, Greetham ?

Are you proposing a urc Meet, otherwise ho is organizing this Meet?

Well it's a bit late to organise as all pitches are taken, I believe. I
just wondered of anyone else was already going. I think this one is run
via the forum at http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk

Thinking along those line though ..... would anyone wish to have a URC
meet somewhere?

I'm game.

That's enough to put everyone else off :-)

Mary

Old December 22nd 06, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Paul - xxx

Mary Fisher typed:
wrote:

Anyone else going to the Rutland New Year Meet at Rutland Caravan
And Camping Site, Greetham ?

Are you proposing a urc Meet, otherwise ho is organizing this Meet?

Well it's a bit late to organise as all pitches are taken, I
believe. I just wondered of anyone else was already going. I think
this one is run via the forum at http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk

Thinking along those line though ..... would anyone wish to have a
URC meet somewhere?

I'm game.

I bet ... nudge nudge, wink wink ...

That's enough to put everyone else off :-)

Heheheheh

Strange this. I can't see Kelv's post (The Caretaker) .. well my post
from Kelv's computer ... Can see it at his house but not mine, only the
quoted parts of it in your reply..

--
Paul - xxx
(8(|) Homer Rools ... Doh !!!

Old December 22nd 06, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

Mary Fisher wrote:

Thinking along those line though ..... would anyone wish to have a
URC meet somewhere?

I'm game.

That's enough to put everyone else off :-)

Mary

Puts me in mind of the story about the gamekeeper who found a naked woman
wandering in the woods. "Are you game", he asked. "Yes", she replied - so he
shot her!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old December 22nd 06, 06:24 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
The Caretaker

Mary Fisher typed:
wrote:

Anyone else going to the Rutland New Year Meet at Rutland Caravan
And Camping Site, Greetham ?
Are you proposing a urc Meet, otherwise ho is organizing this Meet?
Well it's a bit late to organise as all pitches are taken, I
believe. I just wondered of anyone else was already going. I think
this one is run via the forum at http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk

Thinking along those line though ..... would anyone wish to have a
URC meet somewhere?

I'm game.

I bet ... nudge nudge, wink wink ...

That's enough to put everyone else off :-)

Heheheheh

Strange this. I can't see Kelv's post (The Caretaker) .. well my post
from Kelv's computer ... Can see it at his house but not mine, only the
quoted parts of it in your reply..

'cos you use a pikey newsgroup service.

--
The Caretaker ........