Merry Christmas

Old December 22nd 06, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave D

Default Merry Christmas

May I wish one and all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. To all our
friends in the EU I wish the same and just hope that I am able to visit you
all before long. That is my New Year's resolution.

Joyeux Noel et Bonne et Heureuse Année

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Ano Nuevo

Bon Nadal i Felic Any Nou

Frolicher Weinachten und ein Gluckliches Neues Jahr

Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo

Prettige Kerstdagen en Gelukkig Nieuwjaar

Gloedelig Jul og Godt Nytar

Radostné vánoce a Stastny Novy Rok

Zorionak Gabon eta urte Berri On

Feliz Natal e Bon Ano Novo

Regards.

Dave.

Old December 22nd 06, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Dave D" wrote in message
May I wish one and all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. To all our
friends in the EU I wish the same and just hope that I am able to visit
you all before long. That is my New Year's resolution.

Joyeux Noel et Bonne et Heureuse Année

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Ano Nuevo

Bon Nadal i Felic Any Nou

Frolicher Weinachten und ein Gluckliches Neues Jahr

Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo

Prettige Kerstdagen en Gelukkig Nieuwjaar

Gloedelig Jul og Godt Nytar

Radostné vánoce a Stastny Novy Rok

Zorionak Gabon eta urte Berri On

Feliz Natal e Bon Ano Novo

Show off!

:-)

Mary

Regards.

Dave.

Old December 22nd 06, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Dave D" wrote in message
May I wish one and all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. To all our
friends in the EU I wish the same and just hope that I am able to visit you
all before long. That is my New Year's resolution.

Joyeux Noel et Bonne et Heureuse Année

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Ano Nuevo

Bon Nadal i Felic Any Nou

Frolicher Weinachten und ein Gluckliches Neues Jahr

Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo

Prettige Kerstdagen en Gelukkig Nieuwjaar

Gloedelig Jul og Godt Nytar

Radostné vánoce a Stastny Novy Rok

Zorionak Gabon eta urte Berri On

Feliz Natal e Bon Ano Novo

Show off!

:-)

Mary

Try BabelFish Mary

Happy Christmass

It gets it nearly right most of the time !!

DieSea

Old December 22nd 06, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave D

"Dave D" wrote in message
May I wish one and all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. To all our
friends in the EU I wish the same and just hope that I am able to visit
you all before long. That is my New Year's resolution.

Joyeux Noel et Bonne et Heureuse Année

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Ano Nuevo

Bon Nadal i Felic Any Nou

Frolicher Weinachten und ein Gluckliches Neues Jahr

Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo

Prettige Kerstdagen en Gelukkig Nieuwjaar

Gloedelig Jul og Godt Nytar

Radostné vánoce a Stastny Novy Rok

Zorionak Gabon eta urte Berri On

Feliz Natal e Bon Ano Novo

Show off!

:-)

Mary

Try BabelFish Mary

Happy Christmass

It gets it nearly right most of the time !!

DieSea

Ah but Babelfish won't give you Catalan. Mary, I confess I got it off a
card I received today from Camping La Gaviotta at San Pere Pescador on the
Costa Brava where we stayed for a couple of weeks in 2005. I know they do
it for commercial reasons but it was a delightful site and the family who
own it were so nice. I just thought it was a lovely idea of theirs and I
copied it.

Best wishes to all.

Dave.

Old December 23rd 06, 02:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Dave D" wrote in message
May I wish one and all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. To all our
friends in the EU I wish the same and just hope that I am able to visit
you all before long. That is my New Year's resolution.

Joyeux Noel et Bonne et Heureuse Année

Feliz Navidad y Próspero Ano Nuevo

Bon Nadal i Felic Any Nou

Frolicher Weinachten und ein Gluckliches Neues Jahr

Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo

Prettige Kerstdagen en Gelukkig Nieuwjaar

Gloedelig Jul og Godt Nytar

Radostné vánoce a Stastny Novy Rok

Zorionak Gabon eta urte Berri On

Feliz Natal e Bon Ano Novo

Show off!

:-)

Mary

Try BabelFish Mary

I don't need to - but I wouldn't be able to think of them all :-)

Happy Christmass

And Happy Christmas to you too :-) - and to everyone here who celebrates it.

Mary

Old December 23rd 06, 03:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Dave D" wrote in message
[...]

I had a similar card from a French pen friend when I was about fifteen, on
the front it said Joyeux Noel et Bonne Année. I showed it to an Aunt, who
took a great interest in me (she died this year at a great age) and she
thought it was lovely. She knew no French though and thought it said "Bonny
Annie".

This brought it all back to me :-)

Happy Christmas and a peaceful 2006.

Mary

Old December 24th 06, 08:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

Default I would like to say

"Dave D" wrote in message

May I wish one and all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. To all our
friends in the EU I wish the same and just hope that I am able to visit you
all before long. That is my New Year's resolution.
SNIP

Feliz Natal e Bon Ano Novo
Regards.

Dave.

Greetings to Everyone

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my friends, but it is
so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without
offending someone. So I met with my lawyer yesterday, and on his advice
I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes
for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non
addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday,
practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or
secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular
persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice
religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and
medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally
accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the
calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society
have helped make our country great (not to imply that GB is necessarily
greater than any other country)and without regard to the race, creed,
colour,age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of
the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely
transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no
promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for
her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is
revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted
to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for
a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday
greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement
of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the
wisher.

Disclaimer:
No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a
significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.

Pete
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)

Old December 24th 06, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave D

"Peter Lander" wrote in message
news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...

--

That is "political correctness gone mad" :-) You'll have the Daily Mail
readers after you.

Regards.
Dave.

Old December 26th 06, 08:23 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
etomd

"Dave D" wrote in message

[...]

Why are you quoting a language I do not understand...This is
discrimination... you will hear from my lawyer.