Trapezium Towing Bracket.

Old December 24th 06, 09:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

Default Trapezium Towing Bracket.

Trapezium Towing Bracket.
You will have to reply to newsgroup as email is invalid.

We have one of these to give away" FREE." To be collected from North
East Derbyshire.
Sorry no photos but images of the product can be seen here :-

http://www.campingandcaravanningclub...tabilisers.pdf

http://www.campworld.co.za/products.asp

http://www.campworld.co.za/stockdb/i...ies/997625.jpg

Seasons Greetingts to all.

Pete
(Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)

Old December 25th 06, 06:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 22:00:50 +0000 (UTC), "Peter Lander"
wrote:

|Trapezium Towing Bracket.
|You will have to reply to newsgroup as email is invalid.
|
|We have one of these to give away" FREE." To be collected from North
|East Derbyshire.
|Sorry no photos but images of the product can be seen here :-
|
|http://www.campingandcaravanningclub...tabilisers.pdf
|
|http://www.campworld.co.za/products.asp
|

|http://www.campworld.co.za/stockdb/i...ies/997625.jpg
|
|Seasons Greetingts to all.
|
| Pete
| (Looking north towards the Crooked Spire)

I would be interested if it has not gone yet.
My blade stabilizer is only OK.
Old December 26th 06, 11:47 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Willdigg

I used to own one of these and I think that it is the finest invention since
..... To the point that I felt they should be a compulsary fitement, however
since our friends in the EU introduced that cocked up type approval scheme
that took no account of this type, they are technically illeagal for
vehicles produced after august 1998. Whilst it is a fine point of law I am
sure it would not escape an insurance company that wanted to avoid paying
out.
Hence I no longer have mine.
Dave Willdigg
news:[email protected] .mailgate.org...

Old December 26th 06, 11:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter Lander

Default Trapezium Taken.

Item has been taken via other website.

Sorry Dave.