Anyone taken a caravan to greece?

Old December 25th 06, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

Default Anyone taken a caravan to greece?

Hi

Thinking of Greece in 2007. Anyone taken a caravan there and if so how
and what was it like?

Peter
Old December 25th 06, 03:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Peter" wrote in message
Hi

Thinking of Greece in 2007. Anyone taken a caravan there and if so how
and what was it like?

Peter

I have not been but did notice, whilst we were in Venice, motorhomes and
caravans on one of the Minoan Lines ferries that ply up and down the
Adriatic between Venice and various Greek destinations. Have a look here
http://www.minoan.ferries.org/?gclid...FSQVEAodEnnbNQ

Although I have not read it yet there is something in the latest CC mag
about Greece.

David
Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old December 26th 06, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 16:40:10 -0000, "David Klyne"
wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
.. .
Hi

Thinking of Greece in 2007. Anyone taken a caravan there and if so how
and what was it like?

Peter

I have not been but did notice, whilst we were in Venice, motorhomes and
caravans on one of the Minoan Lines ferries that ply up and down the
Adriatic between Venice and various Greek destinations. Have a look here
http://www.minoan.ferries.org/?gclid...FSQVEAodEnnbNQ

Although I have not read it yet there is something in the latest CC mag
about Greece.

David
Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Thank you. I am looking at that ferry route and its not that
expensive. They even do a cut price deal that allows you to use the
caravan as a cabin and sleep in it on route? Come on PO how about
that.

Peter.
Old December 26th 06, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"Peter" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 16:40:10 -0000, "David Klyne"
Thank you. I am looking at that ferry route and its not that
expensive. They even do a cut price deal that allows you to use the
caravan as a cabin and sleep in it on route? Come on PO how about
that.

Peter.

As we went by we could see the electric leads were all plugged into overhead
connectors. I could imagine that it would be a lovely experience. If you
decide to go it would be really interesting for you to report back how you
got on.

David
Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old December 26th 06, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

On Tue, 26 Dec 2006 15:19:35 -0000, "David Klyne"
wrote:

"Peter" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 16:40:10 -0000, "David Klyne"
Thank you. I am looking at that ferry route and its not that
expensive. They even do a cut price deal that allows you to use the
caravan as a cabin and sleep in it on route? Come on PO how about
that.

Peter.

As we went by we could see the electric leads were all plugged into overhead
connectors. I could imagine that it would be a lovely experience. If you
decide to go it would be really interesting for you to report back how you
got on.

David
Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Sounds like a French site we stayed on that was part of a fun fain in
Verdun. On one pole 12 leads came off on connection?????
peter