Wanter a static caravan to rent in Jan 2007

Old December 28th 06, 08:36 AM posted to uk.local.lincolnshire,uk.rec.caravanning
kenn gordon

Default Wanter a static caravan to rent in Jan 2007

i wish to rent a caravan in Lincolnshire prefer the cost but would take
countryside
I require a static or sited tourer
size is not important
but it must have
Heating
Toilet
Bathroom/shower
double bed
Kitchen with fittings

so I dont need a all singing all dancing caravan

the dates I require it for are 10th Jan 2007 - 16/17th Jan 2007
please respond to this email and or contact me on
07806555012
if no answer please text me

Old December 28th 06, 10:56 PM posted to uk.local.lincolnshire,uk.rec.caravanning
Martin McGowan

Smog wrote:
Your brave/stupid, putting your phone number on a Usenet newsgroup !!

It's a mobile, probably one of those O2 give away sim cards you can
get. at the worst it is 10.00 for a pay as you go sim with 5.00
credit. safest way to allow inbound contact with no long term risks.
Martin McGowan