since we were having some friendly joshing....

Old January 1st 07, 01:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
quietguy

Default since we were having some friendly joshing....

Thought some of you might appreciate this....

`Billy was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children
what
their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came out,
fireman,
policeman, salesman, chippy, captain of industry etc, but Billy was
being
uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his
father.
"My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his
clothes
in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go
out
with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him."
The teacher quickly set the other children some work and took little
Billy
aside to ask him if that was really true. "No" said Billy, "He plays
cricket
for England but I was just too embarrassed to say."

Cheers - and a happy new year to all

Old January 1st 07, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 01:50:55 +1100, quietguy
wrote:

[...]

David

Happy new year, that brought a smile.

Bill Lord

Old January 3rd 07, 01:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message
,
quietguy writes
[...]

Hmmm Too close for comfort that one as the whitewash looms.
--
hugh