Screwpegs

Old January 3rd 07, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Lewis

Default Screwpegs

I know there has been a previous thread on here on this subject

Has anyone used these?

Any good?

Thanks

Keith

Old January 3rd 07, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John

If you mean these
http://www.towsure.com/product.asp?p=13843
they look like long wood screws and I doubt they work particularly
well. For normal use I use normal pegs. If things need more security, I
use larger 12mm diameter versions of the same. If things gat REALLY
serious, I use these
http://www.towsure.com/product.asp?p=1184

John

Old January 3rd 07, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

Dont know about screwpegs but in my stocking this year were luminous pegs.
No I'm not joking. Is there any danger an aircraft will mistake us for a
landing strip ?

Old January 3rd 07, 07:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 19:31:28 -0000, "Mike" wrote:

|Dont know about screwpegs but in my stocking this year were luminous pegs.
|No I'm not joking. Is there any danger an aircraft will mistake us for a
|landing strip ?

Only if you have a double line about 20 meters apart and a mile or so long
;-)
Old January 3rd 07, 09:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mike

Ah youve seen my awning then.........

Old January 15th 07, 11:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian B

"Keith Lewis" wrote in message
I know there has been a previous thread on here on this subject

Has anyone used these?

Any good?

Thanks

Keith

I looked into the ones at http://www.wurmi.co.uk/ about 12 months
ago, never got round to getting any though.

Ian B

Please reply to Newsgroup - Antispam applied

Avoid paying premium phone rates -
http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php