Roscoff

Old January 5th 07, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

Default Roscoff

Anyone ever pitched in the Roscoff ferries car park for the night, before
the ferry in the morning, I've used the one at Cherbourg quite a lot I just
wondered if the Roscoff one is a similar set up.
Thanks, Steve,

Old January 5th 07, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane

"Stephen Glynn" wrote in
:

Anyone ever pitched in the Roscoff ferries car park for the night,
before the ferry in the morning, I've used the one at Cherbourg quite
a lot I just wondered if the Roscoff one is a similar set up.

I don't know, but the port authority can probably give you the info you
want:

http://www.transportweb.com/director...0&category=607

HTH,

--
Geoff
Old January 6th 07, 11:55 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy R

"Stephen Glynn" wrote in message
Anyone ever pitched in the Roscoff ferries car park for the night, before
the ferry in the morning, I've used the one at Cherbourg quite a lot I
just
wondered if the Roscoff one is a similar set up.

I've used that ferry port and there's plenty of places on the approach and
just before the ferry where you can stop. You'll see lots of others doing
the same thing.

Rgds

Andy

Old January 7th 07, 10:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Stephen Glynn

"Andy R" wrote in message

"Stephen Glynn" wrote in message
Anyone ever pitched in the Roscoff ferries car park for the night, before
the ferry in the morning, I've used the one at Cherbourg quite a lot I
just
wondered if the Roscoff one is a similar set up.

I've used that ferry port and there's plenty of places on the approach and
just before the ferry where you can stop. You'll see lots of others doing
the same thing.

Rgds

Andy

Andy, that's just the reassuring words I wanted to hear, thanks.