Ford S-Max

Old January 8th 07, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris

Default Ford S-Max

Hello,

Anyone tow with a Ford S-Max?? Was looking to by a 4x4 in the future but
apparantley they're not the rage now so I'm looking for something elsewhere.

S-Max was recommended to me by a car dealer and Clarkson thinks these are OK
so what are they like with a van on the back?

Cheers

Old January 9th 07, 11:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian B

"Chris" wrote in message
Hello,

Anyone tow with a Ford S-Max?? Was looking to by a 4x4 in the future
but apparantley they're not the rage now so I'm looking for
something elsewhere.

S-Max was recommended to me by a car dealer and Clarkson thinks
these are OK so what are they like with a van on the back?

Cheers

I have no experience of the S-Max, however failing any other responses
http://www.whattowcar.com/ should give you an idea of how the S-max
would perform

Ian B

Please reply to Newsgroup - Antispam applied

Avoid paying premium phone rates -
http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php.

I would compare figures rather than relying on the "The match between
car and caravan is perfect in accordance with a mix of European
standards." which it quotes on most matches until you start getting
poor matches.