Selling a caravan online

« moss | Am i Allowed »

Old January 10th 07, 01:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

Default Selling a caravan online

"hasty321" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all.

I am new to this group and wanted to know your opinion on selling a
caravan online. I have thought about autotrader.com and
www.my-caravan-for-sale.com .. Does anyone have any views on the
best... The latter is free.. and does allow for good photo upload...
but it may not have the coverage of Autotrader.

My friend sold hers on Ebay and was very happy with the sale.

Please reply to News Group

Old January 10th 07, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
The Caretaker

David wrote:
"hasty321" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all.

I am new to this group and wanted to know your opinion on selling a
caravan online. I have thought about autotrader.com and
www.my-caravan-for-sale.com .. Does anyone have any views on the
best... The latter is free.. and does allow for good photo upload...
but it may not have the coverage of Autotrader.

My friend sold hers on Ebay and was very happy with the sale.

Agreed. We've used ebay to sell a caravan and buy another. Well
pleased with it, quick, efficient and both a nice surprise,(sold higher
than we expected) and a bargain (bought lower than we expected).

--
The Caretaker ........
Old January 11th 07, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

I have used Ebay with some success from a 4,000 caravan to a 28,000
motorhome for friends, both sold within days, check out your buyer
carefully if you are new to Ebay do all transactions through Ebay. If you
want help or advice let us know and we will guide you through it. Otherwise
advertise locally in the local papers. We have always bought our caravans
this way, never through a dealer.
Liz