Wanted Bulldog Leveller

Old January 10th 07, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Capt T

Default Wanted Bulldog Leveller

Anyone got one for sale for single axle van??

Old January 10th 07, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane

"Capt T" wrote in news:[email protected]
2.news.uk.tiscali.com:

Anyone got one for sale for single axle van??

If you're looking specifically for one secondhand, I can't help. However a
quick search of the 'net turned up the following retail sources:

http://tinyurl.com/ydqsgx
http://tinyurl.com/yf4kqz
http://tinyurl.com/yls6m6

HTH,

--
Geoff
Old January 11th 07, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jim

"Capt T" wrote in message
Anyone got one for sale for single axle van??

I bought one last year found on the listings on the Caravan Club's Online
Trader pages. See http://www.caravanclub.co.uk/Shop/Online%20Trader

--

Jim

It has removed 4871 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Old January 13th 07, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Capt T

Default mdeakckes Bulldog Leveller

Have tried to contact you twice re your leveller but mail retuned non
deliverable/

Probably my system but can you contact again to confirm your address?