BioMagic

Old January 11th 07, 01:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Dunbar \(2\)

Default BioMagic

Has anyone any experience of BioMagic Toilet additive? It's supposed to be
eco-friendly, which one can hardly say about the usual products!

Keith

Old January 11th 07, 02:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:46:32 GMT, "Keith Dunbar \(2\)"
wrote:

|Has anyone any experience of BioMagic Toilet additive? It's supposed to be
^^^^^^^^
|eco-friendly, which one can hardly say about the usual products!

I avoid anything which flys the "green" image,
Just another marketing ploy :-(
Old January 11th 07, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Keith Dunbar (2)" wrote in message
Has anyone any experience of BioMagic Toilet additive? It's supposed to
be eco-friendly, which one can hardly say about the usual products!

I don't think the eco-friendly stuff we use is that brand but it works. We
use a VERY small amount so it's lasting a long time. Of course we only use
it a few times a year too ... In fact there are two we use, come to think of
it, one in a green bottle and one in a pink.

Mary

Old January 11th 07, 04:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
(o)(o)

wrote:

|Has anyone any experience of BioMagic Toilet additive? It's supposed to be
^^^^^^^^
|eco-friendly, which one can hardly say about the usual products!

I avoid anything which flys the "green" image,
Just another marketing ploy :-(

Then you're a prat!
Old January 11th 07, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Harry Pleavin

There were a couple of stands at the C&CC national Feast of Lanterns selling
this and another similar product. They both seemed to work when
demonstrated, but somehow, the "blue" is hard to get away from, especially
when you have just bought two large bottles at the stand before the one
selling the bio stuff. Would be interesting to see if it gets as popular a
the usual brands.

Old January 12th 07, 03:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Dunbar \(2\)

wrote:

|Has anyone any experience of BioMagic Toilet additive? It's supposed to
be
^^^^^^^^
|eco-friendly, which one can hardly say about the usual products!

I avoid anything which flys the "green" image,
Just another marketing ploy :-(

Then you're a prat!

Well said that man!

Old January 12th 07, 08:11 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:

||Has anyone any experience of BioMagic Toilet additive? It's supposed to be
| ^^^^^^^^
||eco-friendly, which one can hardly say about the usual products!
|
|I avoid anything which flys the "green" image,
|Just another marketing ploy :-(
|
|Then you're a prat!

I note that you use ad hominem attacks rather than arguing that all
products which are *advertised as ?green? are objectively better for the
environment, whatever that means, than competing products.
Old January 12th 07, 08:48 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Campa-Man

"Keith Dunbar (2)" wrote in message
Has anyone any experience of BioMagic Toilet additive? It's supposed to
be eco-friendly, which one can hardly say about the usual products!

Keith

We have a SOG fitted so are supposedly very green, still like to have a bit
of blue/green in there though, just nicer when emptying.

Old January 12th 07, 10:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

wrote:

|Has anyone any experience of BioMagic Toilet additive? It's supposed to be
^^^^^^^^
|eco-friendly, which one can hardly say about the usual products!

I avoid anything which flys the "green" image,
Just another marketing ploy :-(

Then you're a prat!

Definitely not, just a cynic like the vast majority of sensible
people.

Bill Lord