CC site guide 2007/2008

Old January 21st 07, 12:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bob watkinson

Default CC site guide 2007/2008

Anyone got theirs yet? They keep telling me its delivery is imminent
bout it still doesn't come.

Old January 21st 07, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

Had mine for two weeks
Old January 21st 07, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
flybywire

came Friday rather battered

ups.com...

Old January 21st 07, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message . com, bob
watkinson writes
Anyone got theirs yet? They keep telling me its delivery is imminent
bout it still doesn't come.

Came last week
--
hugh
Old January 21st 07, 02:18 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On 21 Jan 2007 04:29:53 -0800, "bob watkinson"
wrote:

Anyone got theirs yet? They keep telling me its delivery is imminent
bout it still doesn't come.

MIne came a couple of weeks ago

Bill Lord

Old January 21st 07, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:

|Anyone got theirs yet? They keep telling me its delivery is imminent
|bout it still doesn't come.

Got mine last week.
Old January 21st 07, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"bob watkinson" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anyone got theirs yet? They keep telling me its delivery is imminent
bout it still doesn't come.

Arrived here last week ........... Richard

Old January 21st 07, 04:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roy

bob watkinson said the following on 21/01/2007 12:29:
Anyone got theirs yet? They keep telling me its delivery is imminent
bout it still doesn't come.

Last Saturday 13th, woken-up by postman forcing it through letterbox at
7-00am so remember it well - you did renew your membership? !!

Roy

Old January 21st 07, 09:40 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

bob watkinson wrote:

Anyone got theirs yet? They keep telling me its delivery is imminent
bout it still doesn't come.

Mine came a few days ago.

Interestingly, it's quite a lot thinner than its predecessor despite having
more pages - 'cos it's printed on much thinner paper.
--
Cheers,
Roger