twin axle movers?

Old January 26th 07, 07:46 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
V8Brutes

Default twin axle movers?

Hi
got a twin axle caravan can anyone recommend good mover, also up'san
down's, it must be remote engage/disengage its because when I have to park
it up I have to do a 180* to park It.
Thanks

Old January 26th 07, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:46:10 -0000, "V8Brutes"
wrote:

Hi
got a twin axle caravan can anyone recommend good mover, also up'san
down's, it must be remote engage/disengage its because when I have to park
it up I have to do a 180* to park It.
Thanks

Reich do a special version for twin axels it's expensive about 1800.
On the standard Reich you can order a comfort version which alows it
to be engaged from either side.

Lenny

Dark evenings - want better visability
Fit Osram Silver Star Headlamp Bulbs
50% Brighter beam, 20m Longer beam

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/motor-essentials
www.motoressentials.co.uk

Old January 29th 07, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Haze

Truning circle is rubbish on a TA.
It can be improved by lowering the jockey wheel as low as it will go to put
all the weight on the axle with the mover and 'Helping' it round by hand