Famous camper, motorhome and caravan owners.

Old January 28th 07, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chap

Default Famous camper, motorhome and caravan owners.

I am doing some research for a magazine on famous people that own campers,
motorhomes and caravans. I know of Jamie Oliver the TV chef, "Phil Mitchell"
Eastenders, Margaret Beckett MP I think Nicky Butt Manchester United player.
However there must be loads more, if there are any you can think of please
reply to group or e-mail david . chap at btinternet . com

Thanks Dave.

Old January 29th 07, 04:53 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
etomd

"Chap" wrote in message
I am doing some research for a magazine on famous people that own campers,
motorhomes and caravans. I know of Jamie Oliver the TV chef, "Phil
Mitchell" Eastenders, Margaret Beckett MP I think Nicky Butt Manchester
United player. However there must be loads more, if there are any you can
think of please reply to group or e-mail david . chap at btinternet . com

Thanks Dave.

I own one...so therefore must I not be famous..............I wanna be.

Old January 29th 07, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Campa-Man

"Chap" wrote in message
I am doing some research for a magazine on famous people that own campers,
motorhomes and caravans. I know of Jamie Oliver the TV chef, "Phil
Mitchell" Eastenders, Margaret Beckett MP I think Nicky Butt Manchester
United player. However there must be loads more, if there are any you can
think of please reply to group or e-mail david . chap at btinternet . com

Thanks Dave.

JK from Jamiroquai has a Knuas... C-Liner? I Think.

Max & Paddy.

Lord Montague has a old Dormobile in his collection at Beaulieu.

Old January 29th 07, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John

On 28 Jan, 17:02, "Chap" wrote:
I am doing some research for a magazine on famous people that own campers,
motorhomes and caravans. I know of Jamie Oliver the TV chef, "Phil Mitchell"
Eastenders, Margaret Beckett MP I think Nicky Butt Manchester United player.
However there must be loads more, if there are any you can think of please
reply to group or e-mail david . chap at btinternet . com

Thanks Dave.

Most of the F1 drivers use motorhomes. Don't know whether they own
them or not.
Come to think of it, most motor sport folks use caravans or motor
homes at some time.

John

Old January 29th 07, 12:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John

On 29 Jan, 13:08, "John" wrote:
On 28 Jan, 17:02, "Chap" wrote:

I am doing some research for a magazine on famous people that own campers,
motorhomes and caravans. I know of Jamie Oliver the TV chef, "Phil Mitchell"
Eastenders, Margaret Beckett MP I think Nicky Butt Manchester United player.
However there must be loads more, if there are any you can think of please
reply to group or e-mail david . chap at btinternet . com

Thanks Dave.Most of the F1 drivers use motorhomes. Don't know whether they own

them or not.
Come to think of it, most motor sport folks use caravans or motor
homes at some time.

John

Just remembered, Jeremy Clarkson and the Top Gear team bought a
caravan during their last series.
You may want to forget that though.

John

Old January 29th 07, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Geoff Lane

"Chap" wrote in
:

Most film stars use caravans (either "travel-trailers" or fifth wheelers),
or motorhomes (e.g. Winnebagos) while on location. So pick anyone who's
starred in a blockbuster shot on location during the last decade or so and
the chances are they've used (if not actually owned) a caravan or motor
home!

--
Geoff
Old January 29th 07, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video

"John" wrote in message

Just remembered, Jeremy Clarkson and the Top Gear team bought a
caravan during their last series.
You may want to forget that though.

John
------------------------------

They did....
http://www.vister.co.uk/caravan/caravan.htm
Vister for your top funny and extreme user videos
Main: www.vister.co.uk
Forums: http://www.vister.co.uk/forums/index.php

Old January 29th 07, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Graham Wilson

"Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video" wrote in message
"John" wrote in message

Just remembered, Jeremy Clarkson and the Top Gear team bought a
caravan during their last series.
You may want to forget that though.

John
------------------------------

Someone Will correct me if I'm wrong
BUT

isn't JC a member of the Caravan Club in REAL LIFE

Old January 30th 07, 07:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Chap" wrote in message
I am doing some research for a magazine on famous people that own campers,
motorhomes and caravans. I know of Jamie Oliver the TV chef, "Phil
Mitchell" Eastenders, Margaret Beckett MP I think Nicky Butt Manchester
United player. However there must be loads more, if there are any you can
think of please reply to group or e-mail david . chap at btinternet . com

Thanks Dave.

Didn't Michael Jackson have one for his monkey?

Mary

Old January 30th 07, 07:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chap

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Chap" wrote in message
I am doing some research for a magazine on famous people that own campers,
motorhomes and caravans. I know of Jamie Oliver the TV chef, "Phil
Mitchell" Eastenders, Margaret Beckett MP I think Nicky Butt Manchester
United player. However there must be loads more, if there are any you can
think of please reply to group or e-mail david . chap at btinternet . com

Thanks Dave.

Didn't Michael Jackson have one for his monkey?

Mary

I forgot to say I know a caravan dealer in the north east that supplied
Prince Phillip with a caravan for when "one was shooting deer on the estate"
rumour was it was also for his mistress to visit !

Dave