12 Volt TV

Old February 1st 07, 04:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Peter

Default 12 Volt TV

Some months ago someone posted a link to a company that make 12 volt
voltage stabilizers. I wish to run a 12 volt LCD TV of my caravan
battery and be live I need one of these to ensure a good picture.

Regards

peter
Old February 1st 07, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy Holmes

On Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:05:06 +0000, Peter
wrote:

Some months ago someone posted a link to a company that make 12 volt
voltage stabilizers. I wish to run a 12 volt LCD TV of my caravan
battery and be live I need one of these to ensure a good picture.

Regards

peter

Hi Peter,
won't necessarily give you a good picture but will protect your LCD TV
from overvoltage - e.g. if you hook up to mains voltage from the
battery as its charging will increase above 12V posssibly damaging
your TV.
Think the website you may be looking for is
www.amperordirect.co.uk

just bought a stabiliser from them and received very good service.

Regards

Andy Holmes - Remove "fingers from ears" to reply
andy.g6vtr1fingers from