derby area

Old February 7th 07, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

Default derby area

We fancy a short break in Derby area, as we have not been able to use our
caravan due to problems at home, and last time we stayed at Callow Top and
another large site, this time I favour a small cl type site to try. Any
ideas please, we are CC members but open to suggestions, nice orchard type
with pub would be ideal.
Liz

Old February 7th 07, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Graham Wilson

"Liz Hall" wrote in message
news
We fancy a short break in Derby area, as we have not been able to use our
caravan due to problems at home, and last time we stayed at Callow Top and
another large site, this time I favour a small cl type site to try. Any
ideas please, we are CC members but open to suggestions, nice orchard type
with pub would be ideal.
Liz

This pub has a small site attached

Grouse & Claret
Station Road,
Rowsley.
Nr. Matlock,
Derbyshire.
DE4 2EL.
Tel: 01629 733233

From
Gray
The Madcaravanner from Chesterfield and Sharm El Sheikh
www.madcaravanner.co.uk
You don't have to be mad but it helps

Pictures at http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j115/Madcaravanner/

Old February 7th 07, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ToxOgrady

This pub has a small site attached

Grouse & Claret
Station Road,
Rowsley.
Nr. Matlock,
Derbyshire.
DE4 2EL.
Tel: 01629 733233

I'd second the above. Its close to Matlock and Bakewell. I can post up some
snaps from Aug06 if you like :-)

Old February 7th 07, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ludwig Van Beethoven

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 19:13:32 GMT, "ToxOgrady"
wrote:

This pub has a small site attached

Grouse & Claret
Station Road,
Rowsley.
Nr. Matlock,
Derbyshire.
DE4 2EL.
Tel: 01629 733233

I'd second the above. Its close to Matlock and Bakewell. I can post up some
snaps from Aug06 if you like :-)

I'd be interested even if no-one else is.

....Ludwig
Old February 7th 07, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
ToxOgrady

http://tinyurl.com/2uygym

http://tinyurl.com/2wfnwx

http://tinyurl.com/32zsyk

http://tinyurl.com/3d5wjw

Old February 7th 07, 11:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ludwig Van Beethoven

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 23:36:44 GMT, "ToxOgrady"
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2uygym

http://tinyurl.com/2wfnwx

http://tinyurl.com/32zsyk

http://tinyurl.com/3d5wjw

Thanks !

....Ludwig
Old February 8th 07, 10:36 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

thanks this sounds ideal as I really like that area, Matlock Bath is so
picturesque, could you please post pics for us to see,
and thanks for your help
Liz
"Graham Wilson" wrote in message
news