FO: TomTom Go 500

Old February 8th 07, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BORG

Default FO: TomTom Go 500

Fully working but does need the maps updating. Comes with

Car Mount Cradle.
Car Charger.

No box or CD though but it still works and has been doing it's job
fine for the last 6 months.

Offers please

& NO it's not hookey, I swapped it with someone for my Garmin 310,
which I wish I'd kept.
--

www.ratrodz.co.uk

XJ900 Trike ** GS850 Trike
XV1000 TR1 Chop

[Rot 13 it]

Some people are like slinkys....
no real use but it makes you smile when they fall down stairs!