Am I allowed to ?

Old February 9th 07, 04:13 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barry

Default Am I allowed to ?

Not sure what the rules in this group
am I allowed to say I have decided to sell my Hymer Nova
and give further details..and photos

6 years old
6 trips
kept under cover not used for 3 years.....as new. Oven never even beed used
!!!!!

Have decided with this record Im not a dyed in the wool caravanner

regards to all

Barry

Old February 9th 07, 04:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Barry" wrote in message
Not sure what the rules in this group
am I allowed to say I have decided to sell my Hymer Nova
and give further details..and photos

6 years old
6 trips
kept under cover not used for 3 years.....as new. Oven never even beed
used !!!!!

I would have no problem with you posting.
Some might.
WE get far worse in here than S'H caravan postings.

Please reply to News Group

Old February 9th 07, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 17:13:55 -0000, "Barry" wrote:

|!Not sure what the rules in this group

Yes private adverts are allowed by the charter below.

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.caravanning.html

Charter of uk.rec.caravanning
(Not Moderated)
uk.rec.caravanning is a forum for the discussion of caravanning undertaken
by residents of the United Kingdom, whether in the UK or abroad. It
encourages the interchange of views on the merits of models of caravan,
makes of tow car, accessories, caravan sites, caravan clubs, and other
related topics. The term caravan is to include trailer vans, motor caravans
and trailer tents.
Advertising
Off-topic advertisements of any form are not allowed.
On-topic private advertisements are allowed provided the subject field is
in one of the following forms to make the advertisement clear and easily
avoidable:

"FOR SALE: description of item(s) for sale"
"WANTED: description of item(s) wanted"
On-topic commercial advertisements are allowed provided the advertiser does
not post more than one advertisement for their services or goods per month.
Multiple advertisements for different services or goods from the same
advertiser are not allowed in any one month. The subject field must be in
the form:
"ADVERT: description of goods or services".
On-topic announcements of forthcoming events are allowed provided the
advertiser does not post more than one announcement for a specific event
per month. The subject field should be in the form:
"EVENT: description of event".
Discrete signatures of no more than 4 lines containing commercial
advertising, links etc are allowed on the bottom of a private message
provided the message is otherwise on-topic.
Binaries & Formatting
Encoded binaries (e.g. pictures, compressed files, etc.) are forbidden.
Such material belongs on a web or ftp site to which a pointer may be
posted. Cryptographic signatures (e.g. PGP) may be used where
authentication is important and should be as short as possible.
Posts must be readable as plaintext. HTML, RTF and similarly formatted
messages are prohibited. To see how to make your newsreader comply with
this, read http://www.usenet.org.uk/ukpost.html.

Warning
Anyone posting contrary to this charter may be reported to their
"postmaster" and/or Service Provider.
Newsgroups line
uk.rec.caravanning Recreational and technical aspects of caravanning

---
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
20,000 free e-books at Project Gutenberg! http://www.gutenberg.org
For Yorkshire Dialect go to www.hyphenologist.co.uk/songs/
also PG Nos 2888, 3232, 17472, 17799
Old February 9th 07, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 17:13:55 -0000, "Barry" wrote:

Not sure what the rules in this group
am I allowed to say I have decided to sell my Hymer Nova
and give further details..and photos

6 years old
6 trips
kept under cover not used for 3 years.....as new. Oven never even beed used
!!!!!

Have decided with this record Im not a dyed in the wool caravanner

regards to all

No problems but no photos as this is a text only group. You can put in
a link to somewhere that the photos can be seen, or you can offer to
send photos by e-mail if people contact you.

Which Nova is it? I have a 4 year old which has been out about 65
nights each year.
Bill Lord

Old February 10th 07, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Barry

"bill lord" wrote in message
On Fri, 9 Feb 2007 17:13:55 -0000, "Barry" wrote:

Not sure what the rules in this group
am I allowed to say I have decided to sell my Hymer Nova
and give further details..and photos

6 years old
6 trips
kept under cover not used for 3 years.....as new. Oven never even beed
used
!!!!!

Have decided with this record Im not a dyed in the wool caravanner

regards to all

No problems but no photos as this is a text only group. You can put in
a link to somewhere that the photos can be seen, or you can offer to
send photos by e-mail if people contact you.

Which Nova is it? I have a 4 year old which has been out about 65
nights each year.
Bill Lord

Hi Bill

Its a twin bed nova
With a remote mover etc ...bog standard .pretty well as new....Ill get some
pics done later inside and out and post details and a link to some pics in
early march
Not the best time to sell right now

thanks for your help

Barry

Old February 10th 07, 10:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:11:40 -0000, "Barry"
wrote:

Its a twin bed nova
With a remote mover etc ...bog standard .pretty well as new....Ill get some
pics done later inside and out and post details and a link to some pics in
early march
Not the best time to sell right now

Sounds like someone is going to get a bargain. You van is the one I
fancied but it is too long to fir on the front garden which is the
only place I can store it.

Bill Lord