Its quiet on Here

Old February 21st 07, 01:49 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

Default Its quiet on Here

Its quiet on here

Any thing wrong ??

DieSea

Old February 21st 07, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"DieSea" wrote in message
Its quiet on here

Any thing wrong ??

Possibly because it is winter, most people caravan in summer.

Old February 21st 07, 02:02 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"David" wrote in message

"DieSea" wrote in message
Its quiet on here

Any thing wrong ??

Possibly because it is winter, most people caravan in summer.

It should be quieter in summer , when every one is out and about in them

Either that or my ISP is having newsgroup problems

DieSea

Old February 21st 07, 02:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"DieSea" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message

"DieSea" wrote in message
Its quiet on here

Any thing wrong ??

Possibly because it is winter, most people caravan in summer.

It should be quieter in summer , when every one is out and about in them

Either that or my ISP is having newsgroup problems

DieSea

Well summer means people are caravanning and have question on arrissing
problems etc.

Old February 21st 07, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 13:49:56 -0000, "DieSea"
wrote:

Its quiet on here

Any thing wrong ??

DieSea

22 messages on Monday, 1 message yesterday and 4 today so far. But I
do not see crossposted messages. It's a bit like it frequently is
midweek this time of year, lots of people busy and not thinking about
caravanning, leave it another month and it will liven up.
Bill Lord

Old February 21st 07, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"DieSea" wrote in message
Its quiet on here

Any thing wrong ??

DieSea

We've been staying in an hotel! In the Highlands - our caravan isn't big
enough for us and three great big men (our sons). My cooking's better though
:-) Mind you, other diners seemed to think it was wonderful, they don't
start from the same base as we all do.

Why were we there? We were hunting with hawks! Fabulous experience, stunning
scenery, superb weather, very tiring for me with my crumbling spine though.
And we had to gut, skin and joint the bag (18 rabbits, the hen pheasant is
still hanging in the pantry) yesterday which was half a day for three of us.
Spent this morning dealing with photographs.

Bliss.

Mary

Old February 21st 07, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Motorola

Dont think its right killing for fun, the boot should be on the other foot

Old February 21st 07, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"Motorola" wrote in message
Dont think its right killing for fun, the boot should be on the other foot

You think we should kick things to kill them?

Mary

Old February 21st 07, 09:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

"DieSea" wrote in message
Its quiet on here

Any thing wrong ??

DieSea

Had a similar discussion on a camping e-mail group the other day. I still
look in here most days but I think the main action has now moved to web
forum boards. I do see some familiar names on both but perhaps some of you
regulars would like to try them. Your knowledge would be useful.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old March 3rd 07, 09:33 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Alan Dowdeswell

"David Klyne" wrote in message

"DieSea" wrote in message
Its quiet on here

Any thing wrong ??

DieSea

Had a similar discussion on a camping e-mail group the other day. I still
look in here most days but I think the main action has now moved to web
forum boards. I do see some familiar names on both but perhaps some of you
regulars would like to try them. Your knowledge would be useful.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

David, could you point us in the direction (url) of any web forums you feel
are worth while?

Cheers.