Volvo XC90 - Best Towbar

Old February 23rd 07, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
cbjroms

Default Volvo XC90 - Best Towbar

Can anyone advise me on the best towbar to fit to a new XC90?

I would prefer a removeable bar and wonder whether the Volvo unit is any
better than, say, a Witter or Brink.

Thanks in anticipation.

Chris (Hampshire)

Old February 24th 07, 03:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
BJH

On 23/02/2007 19:17:19, "cbjroms" wrote:

I would prefer a removeable bar and wonder whether the Volvo unit is any
better than, say, a Witter or Brink.

My genuine Volvo towbar on my XC70 is, in reality, a Brink manufactured unit.

Barry