poi

Old February 27th 07, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John Scott

Default poi

Looking for the site that has the complete CC and cc&c sites in Garmin POI
format. Had it before but lost the download. I know the pocketgpsworld
have a basic set but the one I had before has all the phone numbers which
can be dialled automatically, great when on the road. Thanks John

Old February 27th 07, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Joe Taylor

"John Scott" [email protected] spam.com wrote in message
Looking for the site that has the complete CC and cc&c sites in Garmin POI
format. Had it before but lost the download. I know the pocketgpsworld
have a basic set but the one I had before has all the phone numbers which
can be dialled automatically, great when on the road. Thanks John

I got my caravan club poi's from the site below,Its free. Caravan club
charges 65 to its own members surely it should be free to them.
Joe

http://www.poihandler.com/login.aspx...idownload.aspx

Old February 27th 07, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

http://www.jollyinteresting.co.uk/pushpins/index.html