Tebay

Old February 27th 07, 09:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

Default Tebay

Has anyone stayed there?

Mary

Old February 28th 07, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
Has anyone stayed there?

Mary

Glutton for punishment Mary ??

DieSea

Old February 28th 07, 02:57 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Mary Fisher

"DieSea" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
Has anyone stayed there?

Mary

Glutton for punishment Mary ??

Does that mean that you have or that you haven't stayed there?

Mary

Old February 28th 07, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
DieSea

"DieSea" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
Has anyone stayed there?

Mary

Glutton for punishment Mary ??

Does that mean that you have or that you haven't stayed there?

Mary

If my memory serves me right , its not to far from the services at Tebay

The last time we looked in that area we decided to stop at a CL

Coming off at on exit and rejoining at the next on up

Think it was the cost and locality that put us off , its not too far from the
services

Had a look at their web site , I can find VERY little info about the caravan
site

We're off to Avimore before the end of march for a few days ,

I'll do a bit of digging when we stop for a break on the way up

DieSea

Old February 28th 07, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Tom Lea

Mary

If you are talking about the site at the Tebay Services on the M6, I stayed
there overnight a number of years ago. I thought it was overpriced given the
basic setup. Comfortable, but nothing special.

Tom