Reflective rear panel for Italy

Old March 1st 07, 03:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Another Dave

Default Reflective rear panel for Italy

I was browsing in a caravan shop when I saw a 2ft square reflective
panel with diagonal red stripes across it. It was made by Fiamma and
bore the legend "mandatory for use in Italy". It looked like something
you attached to the rear of a van. I'm going to Italy this year and this
is a new one on me. Any ideas?

Another Dave
--
change nospam to f2s in e-mail
Old March 1st 07, 03:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Haze

I think you have to use something like that if you have Bikes or the like on
the back of your van.