Stains on seat covers

Old March 10th 07, 01:21 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y
Rosa Sims

Default Stains on seat covers

Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Many thanks.
Old March 10th 07, 01:23 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y
Colin Wilson

Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Stop your husband from sleeping with your mother.
Old March 10th 07, 01:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y
Rosa Sims

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:23:15 -0000, Colin Wilson
o.uk wrote:

Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Stop your husband from sleeping with your mother.

I find your message very bad taste as my mother died 20 years ago.

Old March 10th 07, 06:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:21:07 +0000, Rosa Sims wrote:

|!Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
|!stains from caravan seat covers?

Replace all the cushions.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Compare and contrast
Sharia Law http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
Old March 10th 07, 07:30 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y
DIY

"Rosa Sims" wrote:
Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Many thanks.

That sounds like it was one hell of a party. Have you tried a blow torch?

Old March 10th 07, 08:32 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y
TMC

"Rosa Sims" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Many thanks.

Burn the van.
Anyone who would treat the seats in this manner can't have had any respect
for the rest of the van so I assume it is trashed as well

Tony

Old March 10th 07, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y
Mike Barnes

In uk.d-i-y, Rosa Sims wrote:
Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Pour petrol over the seat covers. Apply a flame. Important: Do *not*
remove them from the caravan first.

--
Mike Barnes (posting from uk.d-i-y)
Old March 10th 07, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y
Colin Wilson

Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Stop your husband from sleeping with your mother.

I find your message very bad taste as my mother died 20 years ago.

If he's still using her, i'd suggest a an enzyme spray such as febreze
for starters...
Old March 10th 07, 10:07 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y
Ian

o.uk wrote:

Does anyone know how to remove ****, ****, semen and menstruation
stains from caravan seat covers?

Stop your husband from sleeping with your mother.

I find your message very bad taste as my mother died 20 years ago.

He sends comments to most groups he can find, best to block him completely.
He reminds me of a frustrated old pensioner that has been banned from the
Post Office queue for pushing in!
I did a global block on the idiot a while back.

Old March 10th 07, 12:00 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,uk.d-i-y
Colin Wilson

He sends comments to most groups he can find, best to block him completely.
I did a global block on the idiot a while back.

Who, me ?