Slightly OT - Nationality Plates.

Old March 11th 07, 04:01 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave D

Default Slightly OT - Nationality Plates.

We took a ride through the Tunnel to Calais yesterday for some shopping
which mainly came from Bordeaux and averaged out at Euro 2.71 a bottle :-)
On the M2O we saw so many HGVs with nationality plates that were new to us,
including GR, SK, BG and H. Does anybody know of a site online that has a
list of nationality plates and the countries to which they apply. I have
tried Googling several ways but cannot find anything to help.

Regards.
Dave.

Old March 11th 07, 05:06 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave D

"Grannie Annie" wrote in message
Dave D used his keyboard to write :
We took a ride through the Tunnel to Calais yesterday for some shopping
which mainly came from Bordeaux and averaged out at Euro 2.71 a bottle
:-)

http://www.danbbs.dk/~erikoest/nplates.htm

--
Annie

Thanks Annie. Just what I wanted.

Regards.
Dave.

Old March 11th 07, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
flybywire

try this one as well despite the site address !

http://www.kingkong.demon.co.uk/where/where.htm

cheers

Mike

Old March 11th 07, 10:25 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dave D

"flybywire" wrote in message
try this one as well despite the site address !

http://www.kingkong.demon.co.uk/where/where.htm

cheers

Mike

Thank you Mike. That's another one I did not find.

Regards.
Dave.