Fridge ventilation panel

Old March 12th 07, 11:57 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Keith Dunbar

Default Fridge ventilation panel

Travelling back from Dorset to Norfolk last week the lower outside fridge
ventilation panel (and of course the winter flap) on my Lunar LX 2000
decided to go walkabout, never to be seen again. Enquiries are afoot as to
the price of a replacement, but I guess it should be possible to source a
second-hand replacement considerably cheaper. Presumably breakers would be
the best bet. Any suggestions??

TIA

Keith

Old March 12th 07, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:57:19 GMT, "Keith Dunbar"
wrote:

Travelling back from Dorset to Norfolk last week the lower outside fridge
ventilation panel (and of course the winter flap) on my Lunar LX 2000
decided to go walkabout, never to be seen again. Enquiries are afoot as to
the price of a replacement, but I guess it should be possible to source a
second-hand replacement considerably cheaper. Presumably breakers would be
the best bet. Any suggestions??

Keith

No personal recommendations for any individual breaker, but I have a list
of breakers on my caravanning website. See below.

Richard
Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ for caravanning,
http://www.rcole.org/ for my personal web site and
http://www.homeindorset.co.uk because I love the email address.
--
Of course, everyone knew that, somewhere down under all those layers of
leather and chain mail, dwarfs came in enough different types to ensure the