Shows

Old March 13th 07, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
fredy

Default Shows

Anyone aware of any caravan/camping shows coming up.
The main national ones aren't what I am looking for as I want to buy
accessories etc and some now window rubber seals.

Thanks

fred

Old March 13th 07, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ian B

"fredy" wrote in message
Anyone aware of any caravan/camping shows coming up.
The main national ones aren't what I am looking for as I want to buy
accessories etc and some now window rubber seals.

Thanks

fred

Many of the large/medium sized shows have accessories, a list can be
found at http://www.caravan-sitefinder.co.uk/features/events/

You don't say what area you are looking for and unless you are looking
for a few items it could work out more expensive if you have far to
go.

Ian B

Please reply to Newsgroup - Antispam applied

Avoid paying premium phone rates -
http://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php

Old March 13th 07, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"fredy" wrote in message
Anyone aware of any caravan/camping shows coming up.
The main national ones aren't what I am looking for as I want to buy
accessories etc and some now window rubber seals.

For window seals I would go to a local caravan repairer, mine sells me
spares such as that.

Please reply to News Group

Old March 13th 07, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected] home

"fredy" wrote in message
Anyone aware of any caravan/camping shows coming up.
The main national ones aren't what I am looking for as I want to buy
accessories etc and some now window rubber seals.

Thanks

fred

Its unlikely that anybody would take window seals to a show. There are two
different sizes, dependant on wall thickness.

The main show season is now finished until September, although the clubs
will have their respective National Rallies, which have accessory stands.

Cheers

Old March 14th 07, 06:40 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:20:20 GMT, "[email protected] home"
wrote:

|!
|!"fredy" wrote in message
|! Anyone aware of any caravan/camping shows coming up.
|! The main national ones aren't what I am looking for as I want to buy
|! accessories etc and some now window rubber seals.
|!
|! Thanks
|!
|! fred
|!Its unlikely that anybody would take window seals to a show. There are two
|!different sizes, dependant on wall thickness.
|!
|!The main show season is now finished until September, although the clubs
|!will have their respective National Rallies, which have accessory stands.

Companies quite often take a field next to a main road or tourist
attraction for a month and put on a *small* show. These are often IMO
worth wandering round.
--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk Compare and contrast
Sharia Law http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
Old March 22nd 07, 08:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
johnh

For seals, why not try this company? - http://www.sealsdirect.co.uk