tuscany awning

Old March 15th 07, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
pete

Default tuscany awning

Hi all, I`m thinking of buying a Tuscany awning, they seem to be
pretty reasonably priced, any comments on this brand? Pete

Old March 30th 07, 02:54 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Neil

On 15 Mar, 20:07, "pete" wrote:
Hi all, I`m thinking of buying a Tuscany awning, they seem to be
pretty reasonably priced, any comments on this brand? *Pete

I like the look of these Pyramid awnings too - I was hoping someone
had one and would be able to let us know if they were any good.

Neil

Old April 16th 07, 09:01 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
[email protected]

On 30 Mar, 14:54, "Neil" wrote:
On 15 Mar, 20:07, "pete" wrote:

Hi all, I`m thinking of buying a Tuscany awning, they seem to be
pretty reasonably priced, any comments on this brand? ?Pete

I like the look of these Pyramid awnings too - I was hoping someone
had one and would be able to let us know if they were any good.

Neil

Hi

www.wedoleisure.co.uk have a good guide to the Tuscany awning - The
Pyramid and Tuscany are one of the same Pyramid are the importers and
Tuscany is the name of the awning.
Hope this helps