advertisment caravan for sale

Old March 16th 07, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
richard seed

Default advertisment caravan for sale

I have a leda quantok for sale clean dry and ready to go complete with
awning fridge and new tyres . Any offers Selling as I bought a newer
van .
Old March 16th 07, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Roger Mills

richard seed wrote:

I have a leda quantok for sale clean dry and ready to go complete with
awning fridge and new tyres . Any offers Selling as I bought a newer
van .

Just like another similar thread, you're unlikely to get any (serious!)
response unless you provide more information.

Where is it?
How old is it?
What sort of price are you looking for?
How about uploading a photo somewhere, and posting a URL here?
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old March 16th 07, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Liz Hall

You need to give most importantly price of van and age, size and then
condition and where you are based. People will not buy a van without
visiting to look it over and they like lots of pics in advance. Make sure it
is spotless even is it is old, no one wants to see leftover milk from last
year.
This is not a criticism just advice to help you get a sale.
Hope this helps, it works for me I always buy and sell my vans privately and
the first person to see always buys.
Note if you put it on Ebay you will be inundated with replies if it is 4
berth van, be ready for it.
Liz

news

Old March 16th 07, 11:41 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Steve

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:15:06 +0000, richard seed
wrote:

I have a leda quantok for sale clean dry and ready to go complete with
awning fridge and new tyres . Any offers Selling as I bought a newer
van .

1.72
Old March 16th 07, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dougal

wrote:

I have a leda quantok for sale clean dry and ready to go complete with
awning fridge and new tyres . Any offers Selling as I bought a newer
van .

1.72

Still under a fiver for two - you're not exactly splashing out are you!
Old March 16th 07, 09:58 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
richard seed

thank you all for your replies,
I'm not sure of the age byut about 20 years at a guess
It's been stored over the winter but we cleaned itinside and out
before it wentinto storage I'll maake sure that it all sparkles
it a14foot with a double at one end and bunks at the other i'll go
and take some piccies over the weekend
I'm baed near Royston in hertfordshire and i suppose with all the
the accessories 400 or so.
The offer of 1.72 is too low ;-) i idn't win the lotery so i'm
selling not giving