Caravan Club

« - | - »

Old March 19th 07, 08:59 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hicksey

Default Caravan Club

Hi group
Can someone help me log onto the Caravan Club website.
I have my eight digit membership number but it is being rejected as not the
correct format. As I have mislaid my original documentation I cannot see
where any spaces, slashes or hyphens should be.
Thanks
Paul

Old March 19th 07, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chris J Dixon

Hicksey wrote:

Can someone help me log onto the Caravan Club website.
I have my eight digit membership number but it is being rejected as not the
correct format. As I have mislaid my original documentation I cannot see
where any spaces, slashes or hyphens should be.

None in mine.

I'm sure that if you contact them with this request, they will be
able to check your subscription and advise you.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.
Old March 19th 07, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hicksey

"Chris J Dixon" wrote in message
news
Hicksey wrote:

Can someone help me log onto the Caravan Club website.
I have my eight digit membership number but it is being rejected as not
the
correct format. As I have mislaid my original documentation I cannot see
where any spaces, slashes or hyphens should be.

None in mine.

I'm sure that if you contact them with this request, they will be
able to check your subscription and advise you.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.

I'm sure they would also, but they only keep office hours!
I guess I'll just have to wait till morning

Old March 19th 07, 11:28 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
hugh

In message , Hicksey
writes
Hi group
Can someone help me log onto the Caravan Club website.
I have my eight digit membership number but it is being rejected as not the
correct format. As I have mislaid my original documentation I cannot see
where any spaces, slashes or hyphens should be.
Thanks
Paul

There aren't any.

Is it definitely your number which is being rejected - not your password
which has to be of a specific make up?

(I assume your membership no is current)
--
hugh
Old March 20th 07, 12:10 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
David Klyne

--
"Hicksey" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi group
Can someone help me log onto the Caravan Club website.
I have my eight digit membership number but it is being rejected as not
the correct format. As I have mislaid my original documentation I cannot
see where any spaces, slashes or hyphens should be.
Thanks

Paul

Are you trying to log on for the first time or trying to register? If you
are already set up you log on now using your e-mail address and password? It
was changed when they did one of their upgrades.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

Old March 20th 07, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"Hicksey" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi group
Can someone help me log onto the Caravan Club website.
I have my eight digit membership number but it is being rejected as not
the correct format. As I have mislaid my original documentation I cannot
see where any spaces, slashes or hyphens should be.
Thanks
Paul

It isn't done like that. You register by giving an email address and setting
up a password and then you log in using those two pieces of information.
When you have logged in 'it' actually displays your name & membership no.

HTH .......... Richard

Old March 20th 07, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hicksey

"David Klyne" wrote in message

"Hicksey" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi group
Can someone help me log onto the Caravan Club website.
I have my eight digit membership number but it is being rejected as not
the correct format. As I have mislaid my original documentation I cannot
see where any spaces, slashes or hyphens should be.
Thanks

Paul

Are you trying to log on for the first time or trying to register? If you
are already set up you log on now using your e-mail address and password?
It was changed when they did one of their upgrades.

David - Milton Keynes
www.caravantravels.co.uk

I am registering for the first time, membership No.is required

Old March 20th 07, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hicksey

"Richard" wrote in message

"Hicksey" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi group
Can someone help me log onto the Caravan Club website.
I have my eight digit membership number but it is being rejected as not
the correct format. As I have mislaid my original documentation I cannot
see where any spaces, slashes or hyphens should be.
Thanks
Paul

It isn't done like that. You register by giving an email address and
setting up a password and then you log in using those two pieces of
information. When you have logged in 'it' actually displays your name &
membership no.

HTH .......... Richard

The registration page does require my membership No.

Old March 20th 07, 11:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Hicksey

"Hicksey" wrote in message
. uk...

"Richard" wrote in
message ...

https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/Genera...=NoModifyGuest

Old March 21st 07, 09:04 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard

"Hicksey" wrote in message
. uk...

"Richard" wrote in
message ...

"Hicksey" wrote in message
. uk...
Hi group
Can someone help me log onto the Caravan Club website.
I have my eight digit membership number but it is being rejected as not
the correct format. As I have mislaid my original documentation I cannot
see where any spaces, slashes or hyphens should be.
Thanks
Paul

It isn't done like that. You register by giving an email address and
setting up a password and then you log in using those two pieces of
information. When you have logged in 'it' actually displays your name &
membership no.

HTH .......... Richard

The registration page does require my membership No.

That's what I just said ...... Richard

« - | - »