Hobby caravans - Help please

Old March 21st 07, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
SteveC

Default Hobby caravans - Help please

Hi,
I'm planning to make a trip to Germany to import a Hobby caravan.

However, I don't know where I can view one beforehand.
I'm interested in one of the smaller models eg 400, 440 or 450.

Does anyone where I could view one. I live about 10 miles south of
Gatwick in West Sussex.

None of the dealers seem to stock them in this area.

Perhaps you have one yourself I could have a quick look at. If so I'd
be very grateful.

Many Thanks
Steve.

Old March 21st 07, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Lenny

On 21 Mar 2007 04:44:07 -0700, "SteveC"
wrote:

Hi,
I'm planning to make a trip to Germany to import a Hobby caravan.

However, I don't know where I can view one beforehand.
I'm interested in one of the smaller models eg 400, 440 or 450.

Does anyone where I could view one. I live about 10 miles south of
Gatwick in West Sussex.

None of the dealers seem to stock them in this area.

Perhaps you have one yourself I could have a quick look at. If so I'd
be very grateful.

Many Thanks
Steve.

Hi Steve,

I have a Hobby Excellent Easy 460Ufe I brought it in Germany in 2002.
I'm in Lancing. I won't be around for a week flying off to Morocco in
the morning for short holiday.

If you email me drop the 'X'

Lenny

Dark evenings - want better visibility
Fit Osram Silver Star Headlamp Bulbs
50% Brighter beam, 20m Longer beam

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/motor-essentials
www.motoressentials.co.uk
Old March 21st 07, 10:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
SteveC

Hi Lenny, Many Thanks for getting back to me.
I'll get in touch when you're back from your holiday.
Regards
Steve.

Old March 22nd 07, 08:50 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Frosty

SteveC wrote:
Hi Lenny, Many Thanks for getting back to me.
I'll get in touch when you're back from your holiday.
Regards
Steve.

Be prepared to be mistaken for a pikey! It's the van of choice for many of
the travelling community and there are even some sites that will not allow a
Hobby van in! Also seem to remember some of them are a tad too wide to be
pulled by a car lagally and need a Transit type tow veh.
Sure some of the more knowlegable will add to this. BTW notwithstanding my
previous there is an owners club at http://www.hobby-owners-club.co.uk/
--
Best Regards,
Bill Frost.

OUTGOING MAIL CHECKED BY Grisoft AVG Free.