Within 100 mls of W.Mids this w/end?

Old March 28th 07, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video

Default Within 100 mls of W.Mids this w/end?

Suggestions please.

This weekend, we wish to take the caravan (plus dog) to a site within 100
miles of West Midlands for a short cou0le of days break.
What suggestions have you please?

Regards,
John

Old March 28th 07, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Jethro

On 28 Mar, 11:00, "Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video"
wrote:
Suggestions please.

This weekend, we wish to take the caravan (plus dog) to a site within 100
miles of West Midlands for a short cou0le of days break.
What suggestions have you please?

The Blackmore C&CC site ? http://www.myccc.co.uk/MA_MembersAre...px?SiteId=7030
..

Old March 28th 07, 11:00 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:00:58 GMT, "Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video"
wrote:

Suggestions please.

This weekend, we wish to take the caravan (plus dog) to a site within 100
miles of West Midlands for a short cou0le of days break.
What suggestions have you please?

Regards,
John

Have a look at
http://www.caravanclub.co.uk/Plannin...+availability/

This gives a complete list of what CC sites have spaces available for
the coming weekend. When I looked just now most places seemed to have
spaces available.
Bill Lord

Old March 28th 07, 12:45 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video

Thanks for the pointer to the availability at CC sites. We are members of
the CC.
Having looked at what is available, we have booked a couple of days at White
House Beach in East Anglia.
Here's hoping it is a nice site, looks nice on the photos, not been before.

John

Old March 28th 07, 02:35 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
bill lord

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 12:45:38 GMT, "Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video"
wrote:

Thanks for the pointer to the availability at CC sites. We are members of
the CC.
Having looked at what is available, we have booked a couple of days at White
House Beach in East Anglia.
Here's hoping it is a nice site, looks nice on the photos, not been before.

It's pleasant, the beach is very stony but if you persist you get onto
the sandy section right by the side of the sea. If you walk north from
the site towards Lowestoft you come to a wide sandy beach. There are
two parts to the site, one at the front is a bit bare and open and
across from the main site, no awnings on that part it's the bit you
can see on the pictures that used to be in the CC book. The second
part is very pleasant and green and sheltered.
When we went we enjoyed Walberswick and Southwold. If you arte into
Bird watching you are an easy drive from Minsmere.

We enjoyed it, for some reason I do not seem to have photos taken from
the beach otherwise I would post some on my ebspace for you. I hope
you enjoy it as much as we did.

Bill Lord

Old March 28th 07, 04:10 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

wrote:
|! Suggestions please.
|!
|! This weekend, we wish to take the caravan (plus dog) to a site within 100
|! miles of West Midlands for a short cou0le of days break.
|! What suggestions have you please?
|!
|!The Blackmore C&CC site ? http://www.myccc.co.uk/MA_MembersAre...px?SiteId=7030

CC&C Clent Hills is *in* the West Midlands.

Check that it has places this weekend (web site) CCC sites are usually
booked solid on bank holidays.

--
Dave Fawthrop sf hyphenologist.co.uk 165 *Free* SF ebooks.
165 Sci Fi books on CDROM, from Project Gutenberg

Old March 29th 07, 08:38 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Campa-Man

"Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video" wrote in message
Thanks for the pointer to the availability at CC sites. We are members of
the CC.
Having looked at what is available, we have booked a couple of days at
White
House Beach in East Anglia.
Here's hoping it is a nice site, looks nice on the photos, not been
before.

John

Let us know how you get on, we have booked for that site for the May day
bank holiday weekend.

Old March 29th 07, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning

"Campa-Man" wrote in message

Let us know how you get on, we have booked for that site for the May day
bank holiday weekend.

-------------------------------------

Yes, ok will do.
We will try and remember to take the camera and bring back some photos.
John
Vister for your top funny and extreme user videos
Main: www.vister.co.uk
Forums: http://www.vister.co.uk/forums/index.php

Old April 1st 07, 05:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video

Thanks everyone for your help.
Here is our weblog of our visit to Lowestoft which some may find useful in
the future.

http://www.vister.co.uk/caravan/CC/lowestoft.htm

--
John
Regards,

Old April 2nd 07, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Campa-Man

"Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video" wrote in message
Thanks everyone for your help.
Here is our weblog of our visit to Lowestoft which some may find useful in
the future.

http://www.vister.co.uk/caravan/CC/lowestoft.htm

--
John
Regards,
Vister for your top funny and extreme user videos
Main: www.vister.co.uk
Forums: http://www.vister.co.uk/forums/index.php

Very good, quite looking forward to our stay there, we have been to
Kessingland once before we stopped on Heathland Beach site which is the
Lowerstoft end of Kessingland, nice site but very expensive. We ended up
staying there after a site at Dunwich had double booked us, and left us in
the lurch.