Help with Avondale van

Old March 29th 07, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Long tall ugly

Default Help with Avondale van

Hi All,
I have got hold of an Avondale Perle Orion custom (4 birth) thought to
be cica 1991.
Is there some kind sole that has a manuel that can tell me the weight
and payload of said van and nose weight .
I have become 'google' eyed looking at the screen trawling the net
without luck for a manuel.

Is there a way to tell age of van from the chassis number it starts
LE200

Regards

John
Old March 29th 07, 10:39 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Dribbler

"Long tall ugly" wrote in message
Hi All,
I have got hold of an Avondale Perle Orion custom (4 birth) thought to
be cica 1991.
Is there some kind sole that has a manuel that can tell me the weight
and payload of said van and nose weight .
I have become 'google' eyed looking at the screen trawling the net
without luck for a manuel.

Is there a way to tell age of van from the chassis number it starts
LE200

Regards

John

Hello John,
I would suggest asking someone who is selling one on EBay. I have just
searched the campers,caravans and motorhomes section with the word 'perle'
and several 4 berths have come up. Just go to 'ask the seller a question'
and who knows, they may help you. I have done that many times and I've
always had responses to specific questions in the past.
Good luck John, I've been trying to find a manual for my 1994 Perle Orestes
without success.

Kay