Anyone got a spacelite awning??

Old March 30th 07, 09:26 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Scott

Default Anyone got a spacelite awning??

Anyone got a spacelite awning and is it any good?

Scott
Old April 3rd 07, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Loula_belle

I haven't got a Spacelite but where I work I know they are in high
demand and we are selling against our next delivery. As far as I am
aware most other places selling them are aswel.

From the reaction to people buying them they must be good!

If you wanted more information you could go to www.homesteadcaravans.co.uk,
where you can also find their e-mail and phone number.

Old April 4th 07, 06:16 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Ken Fraser

"Loula_belle" wrote in message
ps.com...
I haven't got a Spacelite but where I work I know they are in high
demand and we are selling against our next delivery. As far as I am
aware most other places selling them are aswel.

From the reaction to people buying them they must be good!

If you wanted more information you could go to
www.homesteadcaravans.co.uk,
where you can also find their e-mail and phone number.

I rang around awning suppliers this Sunday and Homestead said they had a few
in stock. Ordered one and it arrived yesterday - will try it out this
weekend!