Old January 25th 04, 12:09 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
wemfish

Default Ffestiniog - CC Site?

"Uno Hoo!" No [email protected] spam.com wrote in message
Mike wrote:
"Uno Hoo!" No [email protected] spam.com wrote in message
Mike wrote:
Anybody been to the CC site near here and would like to offer a
comment on the site - Thinking of going there for 2 weeks in the
July/August.

Stayed there about two years ago. Very nice site although limited
'views' from the site. Usual high standard of facilities and
friendly wardens. Close to very pleasant walking country. We are
planning a return there soon!

Kev

Thanks Kev, we've now booked this for August.

I'm sure you wont be disappointed!

Kev

I used to live at llan ffestiniog. loads of outdoor things to do round
there.
Get off the beaten track to find the best the area has to offer.
Nice site but it rains allot!!