Motorhome - Caravan SAT-NAV with Low Bridge Warning,Campsites Etc...

Old April 2nd 07, 11:41 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Phd Enterprises

Default Motorhome - Caravan SAT-NAV with Low Bridge Warning,Campsites Etc...

Hi There

I would just like to introduce myself. I am Paul Hume and am the
owner of Phd Enterprises.

Just i'd drop in and say Hi to all your members and let you know
about my Motorhome and Caravan Sat-Nav System. This is available in 2
versions :-

1) A TomTom One Sat-Nav System Plus Motorhome/Caravan Sotware and
FREE Protection Kit @ 219.00

or:-

2) A CD-Rom for self Installation. @ 34.95

This Motorhome / Caravan Software contains Points Of Interest as of
below...

Ancient Sites, Banks, Camp Sites, Churches, Castles, Attractions,
Service Stations, Sports Clubs, UK Heritage Sites, Chemists, Colleges,
Camping Shops & Spares, Car Parks, Centre Parks, Congestions Charges,
Dive Centres, Driving Ranges, Holiday Resorts, LPG Stations, Musemns,
National Trust, Picnic Sites, Swimming Pools, Wind Surfing, Wyevale
garden centres, Farms, Farms Shops, Golf Courses, Sailing Clubs, Roman
Sites Etc....

We also supply 100's more products....

If you would be interested in any of the above please and would like
anymore information please feel free to contact on FREE on 08000 23 24
66 or at our website

www.phdenterprise.com

If you have any queries on any aspect of the above feel free to give
a call for a freindly chat and we will do our best to help you.

Thanks

Paul Hume
Phd Enterprises