Fitting towbar to Land rover freelander with LPG conversion

Old April 4th 07, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
John White

Default Fitting towbar to Land rover freelander with LPG conversion

Hi all ,
After a forced exile from my fave news groups I have finally changed
my ISP Now I can see you all again and it is great to be back. But to my
question. I have been offered a freelander (not the best tug I know) It has
had a LPG conversion and the tank for the gas is fitted under the rear floor
panel where the tool kit appears to have been. Has any one on has any
experience fitting a tow bar to one of these converted landys.
Thank you for taking time to read my ramblings
JOHN