sunncamp ultima 390 awning

Old April 6th 07, 04:36 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Chap

Default sunncamp ultima 390 awning

From: "pete"
Subject: sunncamp ultima 390 awning
Date: 06 April 2007 10:18

Could anyone in the group give me the pro`s and con`s of the sunncamp
ultima 390 awning please. I`m thinking of buying one. Pete

We had a Suncamp and we had to wait months for the one we ordered, there was
then some bits missing and was told spares had to come from China (where the
awnings are made) and had to wait another few weeks, we returned it for a
refund. Saying that the quality was OK with it but if you need any bits your
on your own.