Yes, Bring back Peter Parsnip AND Mogadon John!

Old April 7th 07, 12:22 AM posted to uk.rec.caravanning,alt.fan.scarecrow
Puck

Default Yes, Bring back Peter Parsnip AND Mogadon John!

Phil Kyle wrote in news:ev1q3r$f7m$62
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Wim Jay" wrote in
:

On 3-Apr-2007, ah wrote:

Wim Jay wrote:
On 3-Apr-2007, "Steve Leyland"
wrote:

Once upon a time in a magickal land far far away the being called
Wim Jay
stirred from it's deep slumber and pronounced to usenet:

: On 10-Sep-2005, Tony wrote:
:
:: Peter Parsnip, WHERE ARE YOU?
::
:: Also, we need Mogadon John back TODAY!!
::
:: Or preferably YESTERDAY!
::
:: Where *IS* Mogadon John?
:
: I agree with part of this post.

which part?

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41 Most Hated Usenetizen Of All Time#1

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become
a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes
also into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

=== "Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the
highest order. Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the
briefest of searches on his past UseNet posts will reveal the
truth. You have been warned. *plonk*" bear, uk.rec.motorcycles

====
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless,
worthless post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the
nemesis of Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing,
diagram-creating worthless, dickless, brainless, gutless,
mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid, obese, fish-belly pale,
ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed, flat-footed,
odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed, physically
handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant,
egomaniacal POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable
binary-poster, and for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own
defecatory vomitus slithering down the screen in vile green
rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa

=== "I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.

=== "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a
tribe of people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their
faith in deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They
shall be known as Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the
environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Sorry, but I am not allowed to tork to you in d.l until you fix
your sig.

Thank you.

Poast humping is allowed--I'll be the mediator.

Filth!

Filth!

Swiss K; gardening; James; filth; snuh; hayfever; filth; yachting; ****;
filth.

Okay. That's us done for another year. Been fun, Kyle.