Our Lunar Clubman 520/4 Twin Axle

Old April 8th 07, 07:55 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video

Default Our Lunar Clubman 520/4 Twin Axle

Hello all,

We thought we would introduce you to a few photographs of our caravan....a
bit of a walk around tour of a Lunar Clubman 520/4 Twin Axle....

http://www.vister.co.uk/caravan/lunar.htm

Vister for your top funny and extreme user videos
Main: www.vister.co.uk
Forums: http://www.vister.co.uk/forums/index.php

Old April 8th 07, 10:38 PM posted to uk.rec.camping,uk.rec.caravanning
Justin C

In article ,
"Vister.co.uk - Reality TV Video" wrote:

Hello all,

We thought we would introduce you to a few photographs of our caravan.

I'm sorry, but please, don't.

You want uk.rec.caravanning, the charter for this newsgroup specifies
*tent* camping, a copy can be found he
www.usenet.org.uk/uk.rec.camping.html

Thanks anyway.