Hobby 560 Parts needed

Old April 9th 07, 03:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Andy Aveyard

Default Hobby 560 Parts needed

Hi guys,
I seem to have some small cosmetic problems with my newly acquired caravan
and was wondering if anyone could help. The rails for the blinds need
replacing and various cupboard catches and the main door catch also. If
anybody knows of anyone who is breaking one of these caravans for spares I
would love to know.

Regards,
Andy

Old April 9th 07, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.caravanning
Richard Cole

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 16:03:06 +0100, "Andy Aveyard"
wrote:

Hi guys,
I seem to have some small cosmetic problems with my newly acquired caravan
and was wondering if anyone could help. The rails for the blinds need
replacing and various cupboard catches and the main door catch also. If
anybody knows of anyone who is breaking one of these caravans for spares I
would love to know.

Andy

You can have a look on my breakers page on http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk
to see if there is a breaker near you.

Richard
Web pages: http://www.caravanningnow.co.uk/ for caravanning,
http://www.rcole.org/ for my personal web site and
http://www.homeindorset.co.uk because I love the email address.
--
He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you.
He really is an idiot. - Groucho Marx 1890-1977