ridelite

Old July 4th 03, 07:42 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
Dave[_2_]

Default ridelite

I had a god look at their site and to be honest apart from an address all
looks ok to me.
I don't think they are dodgy as they haven't removed any funds from your
account, their could be a multitude of reasons why they haven't been in
touch with you.
I would ring them back and say something to the line of......."If I don't
have a reply back in 8 hours I will contact the card issuer to cancel the
transaction payment".....i'm sure they will be in touch.

Let me know how you get on
Dave

"CHRIS 159" wrote in message
anybody here know anything about www.ridelite.co.uk ?
i ordered a tent from them a few days ago paying by debit card. i

instantly
got a reply e-mail confirming my order but havent heard anything from them
since.
they havent even took the cash out of the bank.
i rang them today and all i got was an answering machine.

are they reputable or should i be concerned that theyve got my details ?

---