Putting up a Khyam Tent - advice?

Old July 5th 03, 09:10 PM posted to uk.rec.camping
linger

Default Putting up a Khyam Tent - advice?

In ,
Lez spewed the following:
I wonder if any Khyam owners could help me with a problem - which I
accept may be the result of my incompetence rather than any flaw in
tent design.

I own a Khyam Rigidome Ultimate - and, generally speaking, a fine
thing it is too. But I find putting it up can be a real struggle.

I put my xxl up in the garden (limited space) and it was really easy.
When I went camping I pulled the legs out further and the center piece fell
inwards instead of upwards.
I then struggled with it until I snapped one of the push in ball things on
the pole!

I think the answer is not to pull the legs out so much.
HTH
--
Linger
CBR 900RR ( The future's bright, the future's orange)